Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Hello from a New Member

Hi everyone

I am totally new to website building and only have the basics knowledge of IT. Expect a lot of random questions from myself. I have bought a domain and now currently trying to build a website, First i want to get customers to connect with each other and be able to create their own profiles and be part of a small community. All i have right now is my domain, an email address and a very shoddy front page. I would like to add more pages and content but not sire of what i will be adding. My site is not published yet as i do not think it has anything to look at as of yet. What advice would you guys give to a noobe?

3 REPLIES 3
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hello @kellyh5291,

Welcome to the forum Cat Happy

Best advice? Sign up to Lynda.com or Safaribooksonline.com if you are needing to learn stuff, lastly just jump in here, the water is lovely...............

Couple of useful facts: Support numbers:https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Live chat: Arizona local time 5am - 7pm Mon to Fri, available most countries.

Regards

https://www.godaddy.pro/AngelHall-Coulston  aka @rammsteinium

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. 

Just got my domain and site up. Trying to learn how to increase traffic to my site!

Just learning how to "Facebook" (is that a verb?).

Anyway, any and all help would be appreciated!

My website is creativedesignaudio.com

Come visit and let me know what you think!

Blessings,

DocS

Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @DocS,

Welcome to the forum. Yes Facebook (to facebook) is a verb Cat Happy

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 18.24.46.png