Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    NWCC12
    New

Pay for Performance Advocate

Hello Go Daddy World,

I am new to this forum. My ambition is to be a part of something productive and progressive. From my perspective that is a pay-for-performance (PFP) proposition. For me that means integrating the domain and web support Go Daddy has become famous for with more lucrative CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and coordinating customer's marketing where they are amenable to compensating us.

I think the changes at Go Daddy are generally beneficial. I am using them to grow a business that addresses the tools provided by Go Daddy. I will comment occasionally in this forum. Hopefully, I can get as much help as I can deliver.

Good luck to you all and hope to hear from you. 

Mickey

2 REPLIES 2
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @NWCC12 and welcome to the forum. I'm all for pay-for-performance (or recompense according to value of service), it's an ideal way to price your work according to the value given of the service. Much better than charging an hourly fee. If a big company want a site, or a little company want a site. It could still take the same time to build. But the little company make a few thousand from your services, the big company make a few hundred thousands from your services. Why should small company with much less money pay the very same hourly rate as the big company with millions.

It's much fairer to charge according to value of service, or performance. Agreed!

====================

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

====================

ronoliverclarin
    Helper I

Hello and welcome@NWCC12