PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.1. OVERVIEW
This CashParking® Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between GoDaddy.com, LLC and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of GoDaddy’s CashParking services (“CashParking” or the “Services”).
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with (i) GoDaddy’s Universal Terms of Service, and (ii) any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on the CashParking landing page of the GoDaddy website (this “Site”), both (i) and (ii) of which are incorporated herein by reference.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to GoDaddy. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
You acknowledge and agree that (i) GoDaddy, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site, and (ii) your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site after such changes or modifications have been made (as indicated by the “Last Revised” date at the top of this page) shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services found at this Site. In addition, GoDaddy may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Shopper Account”) information, including your email address, current. GoDaddy assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate or out-of-date email address.2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
CashParking allows you to:
- Provide a platform for advertising links on parked pages;
- Generate revenue from the advertising links on a pay-per-click basis; and
- Receive a portion of the revenue generated from the advertising links.
Your privilege to use CashParking is dependent on your continued compliance with this Agreement, along with the Universal Terms of Service Agreement, which is incorporated herein.
GoDaddy reserves the right to revoke your privileges, terminate your account, or take any other measures deemed to be appropriate (as determined by GoDaddy in its sole and absolute discretion) to enforce this Agreement.
We reserve the right to screen domain names prior to enrollment and we may exclude, in our sole discretion, any domain name for any reason, including, but not limited to: a) violation of this Agreement or the Universal Terms of Service; or b) infringement, or potential infringement, of a third party intellectual property right. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event we determine in our sole discretion that a given domain is no longer owned or managed by you, we may remove said domain from your CashParking account.3. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and GoDaddy’s policies and procedures, GoDaddy shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis throughout the term of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time the Services may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
- Equipment malfunctions;
- Periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that GoDaddy may undertake from time to time; or
- Causes beyond the reasonable control of GoDaddy or that are not reasonably foreseeable by GoDaddy, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that GoDaddy has no control over the availability of the Services on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and assumes no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.4. RESTRICTIONS ON SERVICES; REMEDIES AND PENALTIES
Restrictions on Services
You shall not:
- Lure, induce, entice, incite, or trick visitors to your website into clicking on GoDaddy’s hyperlinks;
- Mislead visitors to your website into believing that they shall receive anything other than an internet search by clicking on a text link or search box;
- Password protect any search result pages accessed through your website in response to a valid internet search or query;
- Provide any interface for downloading any computer software application (each, a “Downloadable App”), any marketing materials for any Downloadable App, or any hyperlinks to any of the foregoing;
- Allow your website to be a downloadable or internet accessible application, as determined by GoDaddy in its sole and absolute discretion;
- Host the search results pages or otherwise access the search results pages except through GoDaddy’s servers (or such other servers as GoDaddy may choose in its sole and absolute discretion);
- Edit, modify, filter, or change the order of the information contained in any search results page or on the landing page without GoDaddy’s prior written consent;
- Do any of the following: (a) redirect an end user away from the search results page, (b) provide a version of the search results page different from the page served to an end user by or as directed by GoDaddy, (c) cache, capture, or store any search results, or (d) intersperse any content between the search results page and the landing page, including, without limitation, framing the content of search results pages or landing pages;
- Display (on your website or anywhere else) any search results pages or landing pages, or the content thereof, in part or in total, to any third party;
- Enter into any arrangement or agreement under which any third party pays you fees or shares in any Commission Payments (as defined below) for any search results displayed on your website;
- Display graphical or text units in any form (including but not limited to pop-up, pop-under or exit windows, expanding buttons and animation) that block or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display to end users of any search results pages, landing pages, and/or web pages accessed by clicking on any part of a search result;
- Place or display any unauthorized branding or attribution of any kind, including without limitation on any search results page, landing page, or framed in connection with any such pages, to indicate that any search engine is providing such results or for other promotional purposes; or
- Include content above or below the landing page (or change content above or below the landing page) unless that content is pre-approved in writing by GoDaddy.
For .au domain names, your domain must comply with the following conditions of use:
- The content on your website must relate specifically and predominantly to the domain name;
- The domain name must not be, or incorporate, an entity name, personal name or brand name in existence at the time the domain name was registered.
Remedies and Penalties
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, in addition to any and all other remedies to which GoDaddy is entitled, GoDaddy specifically reserves the right to:
- Immediately suspend or deactivate any and all domain names or accounts that GoDaddy believes in its sole and absolute discretion to be violating the terms of this Agreement;
- Charge you an administrative fee for each and every domain name or account