Using Website Builder, you can add a Yelp® app to your Web pages that lets visitors view your Yelp ratings and read reviews about your business.
To Add Yelp
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Social, and then drag and drop the Yelp icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- If you do not know your Yelp ID, from the Find Yelp ID tab, enter you Business Address and Business Name, and then click Next.
- If you know your Yelp ID, click I know my Yelp ID, enter your Yelp ID, and then click Next.
- From the Search Results tab, select your business from the list, and then click Next.
If you do not see your business listed, you can add it from the Yelp website.
- Go to the App Settings tab, and then in the Title field, enter a title to display with your app.
- Select any of the following features you want to add to your app:
- Profile Photo — Displays the Yelp profile photo of the business.
- Yelp Rating — Displays the Yelp rating of the business.
- Deals — Displays deals listed on Yelp for the business.
- Snippet — Displays brief information about the business.
- Reviews — Displays reviews listed on Yelp about the business.
- Map — Displays a map of the business.
- Click Done.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.