Authenticate my Domain Listing Service account with Afternic
Before you can use the GoDaddy List for Sale process, you must first authenticate your account and link it to your Afternic account.
Warning:You must have an Afternic account before you begin this process.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced list view of your account in order to manage listings. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced list view:
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the Authenticate button:
- Log in using your Afternic credentials, and click Authenticate:
- Now that you're authenticated, click either Manage your listings or Go to Domain Manager.
- You'll be able to see all Listings in your Afternic account in the Manage Listings section.