Create a coupon in WooCommerce
You can easily set up coupons to offer discounts to your customers. Follow the steps below to manually add a coupon.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- From the left side menu, go to Marketing and select Coupons.
- Select Add Coupon.
- Enter a coupon code of your choice or choose Generate Coupon Code to generate one automatically.
- (Optional) Enter a description which will be displayed in the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Select a Discount type.
- Enter a Coupon amount.
- If your coupon is for free shipping, check the Allow free shipping box.
- (Optional) If desired, set a Coupon expiry date.
- Select Publish to save your changes.
- For more details about coupon settings, including an explanation of discount types, check out the WooCommerce documentation.