Create a simple subscription product for recurring payments
This guide will walk you through how to create a simple subscription product using the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. You should use a subscription product if are selling a product that involves a recurring charge.
Required: WooCommerce Subscriptions is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click on Products > Add New.
- Find the "Product data" box, click on the dropdown and choose Simple Subscription.
- Go to "General", provide a subscription price and specify the frequency of the recurring charge
- Click Publish to display your product on your live site!
- Offer a free trial period with your subscription
- Include a signup fee with a purchase of your subscription
- Ensure your recurring charges happen on the same day by synchronising the renewal date
- View how the subscription purchase process works for your customers