Disable comments for a single WordPress post
Within WordPress you can disable comments for a single post, instead of disabling them for the entire site. Disabling comments can help prevent comment SPAM.
- Log in to WordPress
- Click Posts
- Click Edit for the Post you wish to modify
- Click the Screen Options menu in the top-right corner
- Check the box next to Discussion
- Scroll down to the newly added Discussion section
- Uncheck the "Allow Comment" box
- Click Update
- Return to Preventing WordPress comment spam.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.