Forward my Office 365 email to a different email account
Outlook for Web lets you create an email forwarding address so incoming mail goes to a different email account such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail.com. These instructions are for the most recent Outlook for Web version. You can tell you're in the new Outlook for Web when the toggle is to the right.
- Go to the Outlook.com page. Enter your Office 365 email address, password and click Sign in (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the top right corner, click Settings
- In the Settings pane, click View all Outlook settings
- Select Forwarding
- Check the box next to Enable forwarding and enter the email address you want to receive forwarded emails
- Check the box next to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want to keep copies of your incoming email in your Outlook inbox
Note: If you don't check this box, once the email message is forwarded, it will be deleted from your Outlook account.
- Click Save at the top of the page