Log in to phpMyAdmin
phpMyAdmin lets you view and modify a database. You can change database values, run queries, and create, view and modify your database structure.
Programs like WordPress® and Joomla® provide their own Web interface for modifying most aspects of a database. If you are using one of these programs, you probably don't need to use phpMyAdmin to manage the database unless specifically instructed to.
You should always make a backup of your database before using phpMyAdmin to make changes. For more information about backing up your database, see Backing up and Restoring MySQL or MSSQL Databases.
To Manage Your Databases Using phpMyAdmin
- Log in to yourAccount Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Databases menu, select MySQL.
- Next to the database you want to use, from the Actions menu, select Details.
- Note your database username and, if you don't know your database password, reset it.
- Next to the same database, click phpMyAdmin.
- Log in to phpMyAdmin using your database username and password.
- Click Go.
For more information about working with phpMyAdmin once you're logged in, visit phpmyadmin.net.