Manage email notifications for Chat + Conversations
When customers send a message through your GoDaddy website chat, you'll also get an email notification. You can turn these email notifications off or change the email address they're sent to.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In the menu at the top of the browser window, select Conversations.
- In the lower-left corner, select Channels and Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- To receive chat messages through email, turn the toggle on (shows green). To stop receiving chat messages through email, turn the toggle off (shows white).
- You'll receive email notifications on the primary email address associated with your GoDaddy account. To change it, type the new email address into the box and then select Save Settings to save your changes.
Note: By default, notifications from your website's contact forms are sent to the same email address as your chat notifications, but you can also specify a different email address for each of your web contact forms.