Manage my WordPress site with WP-CLI
WP-CLI is a command line tool that helps you perform different actions on your WordPress site. If you're comfortable with using SSH commands, you'll notice that WP-CLI has simplified commands created for WordPress sites. Here's what you can do on your site with commands available in WP-CLI.
- Use WP-CLI to manage your site
- Change my WordPress theme with WP-CLI
- Install, activate and deactivate WordPress plugins with WP-CLI
- Run updates in WordPress with WP-CLI
- Change your WordPress password with WP-CLI
- Export and import a database with WP-CLI
- Create or delete a WordPress admin user with WP-CLI
- Find and replace data in WordPress with WP-CLI
- See the complete list of WP-CLI commands currently available.