Restoring files after backup
After your backup has completed successfully, you will be able to auto-restore from the dashboard.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Manage all next to Website Security and Backups.
- For the site you want to restore, select Details under Backups.
- Navigate to the desired backup date and select Restore Options.
- Select Auto Restore Files for Files Restore.
- Select the files you want to restore and select Confirm Selected Files. To restore all files, select Restore Al Files near the bottom of the page.
- Select the I agree with overwriting the files checkbox and select Restore.
- If you have a database you want to restore, repeat these steps to auto restore your database.
- You'll receive an email once your website restore is complete.