Set up payment for my Online Store
Get paid for your digital and physical products with secure online transactions both you and your customers can trust. You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button, accepting payments for online appointments or through offline payment options.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Reports & Settings choose Payment Methods.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. You may add one credit/debit card method, PayPal, and offline payments.
Note: (Optional) Your Apple Pay won't show unless you go to your published store on an Apple Pay-enabled device and view your product page like any of your customers would. The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.
- Which payment methods work with GoDaddy Payments?
- Set up taxes for customer purchases by country or region.
- Sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
- Accept payments for online appointments.
- Add a PayPal button for a donation or single item (up to 15 buttons per site).
- If you deal with people in person, you may also add offline payment options.