Ship my orders
Congrats on your sale! Now you're ready to fulfill and ship your orders.
Note: These instructions only work for orders placed on your website store. Orders placed in a connected Marketplace (for example, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.) will need to use that marketplace's shipping methods.
If you need a record of the tracking number, go to Commerce and under Orders select Orders. Open the order and select Fulfill Order. Enter the tracking number there.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, go to Commerce and under Orders select Orders.
- Select a paid order number to open it.
- Select Create Shipping Label to register or sign in to Shippo.
- Shippo is only available for customers in the United States for use with USD as the currency.
- Shippo also doesn't determine shipping costs. You'll need to add shipping charges for your products.
- You can't split orders to multiple addresses using Shippo.
Your order is now fulfilled, and the customer will receive an email letting them know their order has shipped.
Note: Once you mark an order as Fulfilled, you will no longer be able to cancel the order.