Start over (erase all content) in Plesk hosting
With our Plesk shared hosting accounts (more info), you can easily start over with your hosting account. This permanently removes all of the content from your account and reverts it to a new account that still needs to be set up.
- From Gateway, in the tile for the account you want to use, click Settings.
- Go to the Reset Account tab.
- Click Reset Account twice.
- Now you need to set up your Plesk hosting account again.
Customers with SSL certificates
Warning: If you had an SSL certificate set up on your account, you must transfer it back to your hosting account after you finish setting the account back up.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the domain name you originally used, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Transfer, and then click Transfer again.