Update login details for a WP Premium Support site
If you changed the FTP or WordPress admin username or password for a site or changed the hosting account for a site using WP Premium Support, you can update it within the dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open the WP Premium Support dashboard. (Need help opening your product?)
- Select your site from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Login Credential below your site's domain name.
- Select WordPress or FTP tab, depending on which information you need to update.
- Enter any new usernames or passwords.
- After entering any new information, select Save
Note: If you receive an error message then you may need to find your FTP settings or reset your WordPress password.
Note: Usernames and passwords are automatically updated in WP Premium Support for sites hosted on GoDaddy's Managed WordPress.
The WP Premium Support Developers can now access your site to complete any of your service requests.