GoDaddy UK’s Virtual High Street is back. This summer, we’re reopening the doors to our Facebook virtual marketplace. GoDaddy customers and all business owners across the land are invited to showcase their passion project to a whole new audience.
What it is: We're inviting you to join GoDaddy’s Virtual High Street Facebook Event.
- Start Date: Friday 1st July, 2022
- End Date: Friday 8th July, 2022
- Join the event here by selecting ‘Going’.
- Click the ‘Discussions’ tab and share a little introduction about your passion project.
- Showcase your products / services, using #GoDaddyUK and #MyPassionProject.
As well as empowering you to share your passion project to prospect buyers, there is also a chance of your business becoming a feature in our blog and beyond. Just like our friends BobCat Gallery, Music Workflow Academy and Duir Soap. Take a look at their stories, and be sure to share on your own feeds because, in these times, where people shop truly does matter.
My Passion, My Project
There are 5.6 million microbusinesses in the UK and recent times have put extraordinary pressures on them. GoDaddy has always been passionate about championing small business, but today, celebrating their impact and supporting their needs by shopping independently is more important than ever.
Behind this community of businesses reside real people. Each of them has their own passion project. They are the lifeblood of our economy, which is why GoDaddy continues to support them. And to support you! Our dreamers, makers, movers and shakers.
When microbusinesses thrive, we all thrive. So, we encourage you to take part in the GoDaddy Virtual High Street and showcase your business, your products and your passion to the world. And if you can, support someone else’s too.Join the GoDaddy Facebook Event now!
At GoDaddy, it’s our mission to empower every idea, business, side hustle or nonprofit cause to claim their place online and look great at the same time. No matter what stage of your business journey, we’ve got all the tools you need to succeed online. Whether you’re in need of a professional email, stand-out domain, reliable web host, modern website or powerful marketing tools, GoDaddy makes it easy to build your brand and turn passion into profit.
TERMS & POLICIES
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your participation in GoDaddy’s Virtual Easter High Street (the “Event”), taking place from Friday 1st July 2022 to Friday 8th July 2022 on https://www.facebook.com/uk.GoDaddy.
Please read these terms carefully before you participate in the Event. By participating in the Event, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from participating in the Event.
- Participation in the Event is restricted to GoDaddy customers.
- Code of Conduct
GoDaddy believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all participants to help us realise a safe and positive Event experience for everyone. We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all Event sessions and Event-related activities.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from abusive, demeaning, discriminatory, derogatory or harassing behavior and speech. This includes but is not limited to offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images and links in public spaces (including presentation slides and virtual event text chat); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participate in an authentic and active way. Be concise and stay on-topic with the session. In doing so, you help make the Event more valuable for yourself and others.
- Be supportive; be secure. Welcome others and offer help if you feel comfortable doing so. Do not post personally identifiable information in any place within the community.
- Keep it legal. Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discuss activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.
- Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Do not engage in impersonation of GoDaddy staff or other GoDaddy members or representatives of another company.
- No commercial solicitations, advertising, spamming, proselytising, phishing, posting spyware or malware, deceptive or fraudulent activity.
- Consequences of Violations of this Policy
Violations of this policy will not be tolerated whether by participants or presenters at the Event. Participants’ posts are moderated, but GoDaddy is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate posts. Anyone asked by a GoDaddy moderator to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, GoDaddy may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the Event without warning or refund.
- Reporting Your Concerns
If you have experienced or witnessed a breach of our Code of Conduct, please contact us with a detailed account of your concern. If you’d like us to follow up with you directly, please also leave your name and contact information so that we can do so.
- Account Questions
If you have an account-specific question or concern, please contact GoDaddy’s Care team for further assistance.
Copyright © 2022 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.