Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

the annual fee was deducted twice

Hello. The annual fee was deducted twice.

I wanted to pay the fees every month. then the annual fee was deducted. Two occasions. so a double price was deducted. I signaled by phone. I indicated what had happened. I want to pay monthly. but I only got back one annual award. the monthly fee was deducted. so a one-year fee was still not reimbursed.Please help me. since I didn't receive 27,417 HUF money. I can't send documents to an email address. what can I do??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @kittysilver. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure why you were charged twice for a domain. However, you would not be able to address refund concerns here in the Community. You will need to continue to work with our customer care team. They can help you investigate what occurred with your refund. One thing that I know can happen is if the refunded charge was still listed as pending with your bank, sometimes the pending charge just goes away. This means you wouldn't see a refund, only the removal of the initial charge. 

Also, please note that it is not possible to register or renew a domain name for less than one year. Domain's are never a monthly renewal charge. They are always paid for by the year, regardless of how they are marketed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @kittysilver. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure why you were charged twice for a domain. However, you would not be able to address refund concerns here in the Community. You will need to continue to work with our customer care team. They can help you investigate what occurred with your refund. One thing that I know can happen is if the refunded charge was still listed as pending with your bank, sometimes the pending charge just goes away. This means you wouldn't see a refund, only the removal of the initial charge. 

Also, please note that it is not possible to register or renew a domain name for less than one year. Domain's are never a monthly renewal charge. They are always paid for by the year, regardless of how they are marketed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post