cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Broker Service - No updates even after over a month

I paid for domain broker service to acquire the .com version of one of my domains. This service was suggested when the domain search came back as "already registered" for that domain.

When I did not receive any further response even after a week, I contacted support via chat. I was told that I should expect a response within a week. I waited for over a week and then contacted support again but through phone this time. The guy on the phone told me that the request was not really completed and answers to some questions are pending. I answered those questions and also told that I previously contacted support via chat and no one ever told me about anything pending. He responded that always contact phone, the chat is almost useless (his words, not mine). He told me to wait for 15 days.

Its been over a month since my last interaction with support in which I was asked to wait for 15 days. My question is, why do you offer a service if you know that the service is useless? I completely understand that you cannot force anyone to sell their domain, but what happened to the decency of communicating? How confident would a customer feel about your domain negotiation service if you can't even maintain effective communication with the party that is already on your side?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @MunawwarKhan and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry about the experience you had. You can always check the status of your broker service domains by following the steps in the link provided. I would recommend reaching out to Support via phone if you have not done so already for further assistance for any account related issues. I apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this article helpful in locating any communication between yourself and Domain Broker Service's.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @MunawwarKhan and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry about the experience you had. You can always check the status of your broker service domains by following the steps in the link provided. I would recommend reaching out to Support via phone if you have not done so already for further assistance for any account related issues. I apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this article helpful in locating any communication between yourself and Domain Broker Service's.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post