cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain auction problem

I put my domain (metplaza.com) at the auction, but when I try to search it in the auction area id does not get me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Praveen4826. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It looks like you've listed metplaza.com as a premium domain. This lists the domain on our website when it is searched for or possibly as a suggested domain in search results. However, it does not list the domain within the GoDaddy Auctions platform. If you have done this but the domain is not listed in auctions results, then I'd suggest reaching out to our auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com so they can take a look at what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @Praveen4826. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It looks like you've listed metplaza.com as a premium domain. This lists the domain on our website when it is searched for or possibly as a suggested domain in search results. However, it does not list the domain within the GoDaddy Auctions platform. If you have done this but the domain is not listed in auctions results, then I'd suggest reaching out to our auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com so they can take a look at what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post