cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Rockstar II

Godaddy removing Premium Listing option

Does anyone know why Godaddy seems to be phasing out the Premium Listing option? When listing a domain through the auction interface you used to have the choice listing it as a premium listing, that option is now gone. Also, you used to be able to login to the Domain Manager, click the domain, click monetize and you could list a premium listing there. There also used to be an option where you could view a list all of your premium listings. I sell several premium listings per month because they are quick, the buyer gets the domain right away and Godaddy takes their commission. I don't understand why they wouldn't keep this option. Just from my premium listing sales alone they've made well into the 5 figures.

----

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hey @justingodfrey. Thanks for posting this. Great question. I looked into this and we are phasing out Premium Listing in favor of our Domain Listing Service instead. If you don't see the Premium Listing option, you should have the other instead. Here is some information from our help articles. Please let me know if you have further questions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hey @justingodfrey. Thanks for posting this. Great question. I looked into this and we are phasing out Premium Listing in favor of our Domain Listing Service instead. If you don't see the Premium Listing option, you should have the other instead. Here is some information from our help articles. Please let me know if you have further questions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post