Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Kylie123
    New

Google Ads is Rejecting my site

I have been having my ads being rejected by Google on the ground of "Destination not working".

I have been through my site thoroughly and there is no script errors. Redirections look fine. No console errors in the browser. I have check that in Google Console that the site indexes in fine in Google and that the search crawler does not seem to have issues.

I have been reading online and there seems to be an issue sometimes where the host block the Google Ad crawler.

I have exhausted all options, I have no idea where to go from here. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @Kylie123. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure why this would be happening. Perhaps if you could provide more information about your specific situation like the URL of your site and what settings you're using, someone in the Community might be able to offer a suggestion.

Alternatively, you might want to reach out to our Care team so they can take a closer look at what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.