Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Builder - contact section

Hi all,

I am using Website Builder, and have added a standard Contact section to a web page. This seems to work OK, I receive emails from the contact page with the information they entered.

But I cannot work out the function of the "Sign up for our email list" checkbox. If the contact checks this box, what happens - this information is not presented in the email I receive?

Regards,

Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    HeatherL
    Employee

hello @JulianLuttrell thank you for your question. the "Sign up for our email list" checkbox is going to add those visitors to your Email Marketing subscriber list. You will not get a notification about this as they first have to confirm their subscription via an opt-in email. If they do confirm you'll see them listed inside your Email marketing section. You can see the steps to access that HERE

Hope that helps!

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    HeatherL
    Employee

hello @JulianLuttrell thank you for your question. the "Sign up for our email list" checkbox is going to add those visitors to your Email Marketing subscriber list. You will not get a notification about this as they first have to confirm their subscription via an opt-in email. If they do confirm you'll see them listed inside your Email marketing section. You can see the steps to access that HERE

Hope that helps!

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thanks for the reply.

When testing this out earlier with my own email address I was not receiving the opt-in email. But I discovered that it was being put in my spam folder, which I have fixed now.

Regards,

Julian