• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Sections

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows the exact webpage format, which can give me buttons and then a pop up section without having to redirect to a new page. Please see the photos of the format I would like to use. Once the button is clicked it pops up an A4 page. Any help would greatly be appreciated.Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 9.21.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-10 at 9.21.40 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @Jacklake100,

Welcome to the Community!

If I understand you correctly, you want to use the red/orange photo button as a clickable surface that will then display a floating informational screen - instead of that information being on it's own page. This type of Java programming is not available in the Websites+Marketing builder. However, you can make the photo a link that can leave you on the same page, but take the viewer to another section of the page. For example, a section further down that features that photo and description. Or links to another page where each of the 4 items are in their own section on that separate page - and goes directly to the correct one. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @Jacklake100,

Welcome to the Community!

If I understand you correctly, you want to use the red/orange photo button as a clickable surface that will then display a floating informational screen - instead of that information being on it's own page. This type of Java programming is not available in the Websites+Marketing builder. However, you can make the photo a link that can leave you on the same page, but take the viewer to another section of the page. For example, a section further down that features that photo and description. Or links to another page where each of the 4 items are in their own section on that separate page - and goes directly to the correct one. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post