Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Pamebudh
    New

we need a Monthly Calendar View - Not interested in "events"

I was reading posts from last year in regards to this same topic. A whole year later and we are still asking the same question. There is only one calendar layout option. Will there be additional layouts in the future? businesses need to show on their website an actual calendar showing month to month view. I run a vacation rental business so being able post a calendar with booked dates can allow potential clients easily identify what remaining slots that are available for booking. When I copy my ICal URL from my Gmail and insert into my web page, it shows "events". My clients are not interested in seeing this. I am very disappointed with this feature and I cannot publish my website because of this. Go Daddy work your magic !!

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Thanks so much for the feedback @Pamebudh! I'll definitely share it with our product team. They constantly working on updating and adding features so stay tuned. Take care and keep the suggestions coming! 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.