Did you mean: 

Cannot use paypal at checkout

Ive seen your article but i dont see an option for paypal at checkout

5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Not applicable

@ItssLion048

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/set-up-payment-method-9049

You have to first have a PayPal account....

From what it looks like, thats for an online store. Im trying to register a domain

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @ItssLion048. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Sorry, you're having trouble checking out with PayPal. First, please make sure that using PayPal on our website is supported for the region you're in by reviewing this article. If it is but you're still not seeing the option, this usually happens if you're using a promotional code that is not compatible with PayPal. Many promotions can only be used with specific payment methods. You can try removing any promotional codes currently in use to see if that helps. Beyond that, I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer care team if you're still having problems. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I'm in the US and I am using the $0.99 .com's if thats considered a promotional code

@ItssLion048 - Promotions for any product or service could limit your payment options. Often the limitation is listed in the details for the offer. The 99¢ offer would be considered a promotion and could have the limitation depending on what code is being used. If a code is applied, it should appear in your cart on the right side. If not there, it may also appear as an argument in the URL of the page. It will look something like this:

?isc=[CODE]

The [CODE] would be replaced by letters and numbers and would end where there is an & symbol. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.