I bought a domain earlier this week but I can't get it transferred to me because the owner will not reply to my emails with the transfer code.
Any ideas of what to do next?
Unfortunately some sellers can move at a snails pace @webhostpro. Usually I treat it like a missing person and give it a bit before I report it. I think a week with no contact is perhaps long enough? I'd probably send out another email and at a week start pressing the issue? I'm interested how this will turn out. What is your usual experience with timing on purchasing domains at auction. I have gotten codes instantly and have had to wait months for others.
roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head
Normally I at least get some contact within a couple days and it takes a week or two to finish. This also seems odd because his only email is a privacy email from the register.
I'll update when I know more or if he actually replies lol.
Patience is a virtue