I purchased a premium domain but nothing happened after a few days. Also I did not find a place to check transfer status of this domain.
Godaddy does not have ticket support, I cannot believe it.
If you have purchased a domain in auctions, you will need to contact the seller to obtain the codes needed for transfer. Please note -- due to payment verifications, the option below will not be available until 5 days after your purchase in the account with us. Please proceed at that time.
TO CONTACT THE DOMAIN NAME SELLER
1. Log in to Go Daddy Auctions.
2. Hover your mouse over the Bidding List menu, and then select Won.
3. Click Email Seller for the domain name.
4. Enter the message, and then click Send Mail.
You will need to contact the seller and request three things in order to complete the transfer of the domain into your account.
1. unlock the domain at the current registrar
2. forward the codes they have received from us (Transaction ID and Security Code) to you, the buyer. [If there is privacy on the domain, the owner will need to remove it. The codes can then be resent. See step 6 in the instructions below.]
3. obtain an Authorization Code from the current registrar and provide to you, the buyer
Once you have these three actions done, you may complete the transfer authorization in your account with us.
TO TRANSFER: https://www.godaddy.com/help/authorize-my-domain-name-transfer-to-godaddy-23874
Thanks. I did not use auction function to get this domain.
It is a premium domain selling with a fix price. Do I have to contact the owner by myself? Thank you.
We can't assist with refunds here as this is an open discussion forum, therefore we don't have access to your account to assist with this.
However, you mentioned this being part of a Premium Domain purchase which should have been automatically transferred over to your account from the seller once the payment funds have been processed and accepted. If you have reason to believe the seller is not honoring their agreement, you'll need to reach out to our live support via phone or chat so our teams can help investigate into this further. If necessary, they can help refund the order.
I contacted live support. He asked me many questions but the refund is not done yet. I do not know why it is so difficult here in Godaddy. In other platforms like sedo, if they found the seller is not going to proceed they will issue a refund.