Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayaslem
New

goDaddy SSL certificate on 123 reg hosting

Hi, I purchased SSL from goDaddy but dont know how to intergrate it to my 123 reg domain.

I spoke to support in 123 and told me they do not accept third party ssl, is this true?

2 REPLIES 2
Harryparmar
Helper V

Many providers do not accept 3rd Party SSL Certificates due to security risks on their servers. Also a shared hosting will be more risky. So it's true. However Godaddy Accept's 3rd Party SSL, but you must confirm it once before purchasing.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
KevinM
New

Hi ayaslem,

As i contacted to 123 reg support team and told them if i purchase an domain from you and purchase an SSL certificate from another CA like GoDaddy, are you accept this certificate? then after a few minutes confirmed with their team, he told me No, we can't accept it. 

So, i think it's a true. Also, a such providers doesn't accept a third party SSL, you can purchase an SSL from their providers only.