cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I

Ability to manage Office 365 home page and app launcher tiles disabled?

According to the following article, I should be able to manage the tiles on the Office 365 home page and the app launcher:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-custom-tiles-to-the-My-apps-page-and-app-launcher-11361...

However, when I go to the Office 365 Admin Center and attempt to access the Company Profile, the GoDaddy user settings page appears.

I'm finding a few other features that GoDaddy appears to have redirected or disabled as well.

Is there any sort of work-around as far as the tiles are concerned?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ability to manage Office 365 home page and app launcher tiles disabled?

Hey @NellieNobody,

That is unusual that you weren't able to use these steps to add custom tiles to your Office 365 home page. Were you able to get this worked out on your own at all? 

If you're still needing help, you might also want to try reaching out to our support team so they can help look into this with you. Beyond that, perhaps another member who has managed to setup the custom tiles in their own account can share some more insight?

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Helper I

Re: Ability to manage Office 365 home page and app launcher tiles disabled?

@CG

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I don't see how I could work out this issue on my own as the links that the article says to use redirect to the GoDaddy website.

I'm wondering if my account was set up properly, if I was given all the permissions I need.