cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brendan
Novice

Email Config using Outlook

I have set up an email address on one of our domains and configured Outlook, but it is not working.
When i send from the account it appears to send but is never received.

When I send to the account from another account I get a bounce with the following error.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

brendantest@tracktreads.com (brendantest@tracktreads.com)
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: InfotrakEXCH.Infotrak.local

brendantest@tracktreads.com
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

What am I missing?

Brendan

1 REPLY
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: Email Config

Brendan wrote:

I have set up an email address on one of our domains and configured Outlook, but it is not working.
When i send from the account it appears to send but is never received.

When I send to the account from another account I get a bounce with the following error.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

brendantest@tracktreads.com (brendantest@tracktreads.com)
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: InfotrakEXCH.Infotrak.local

brendantest@tracktreads.com
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

What am I missing?

Brendan

@Brendan It seems the email adress doesn't exist. This wouldn't be an issue with Outlook though, that would be an issue in your web hosting/email. What settings did you use to configure outlook?

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I