cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: xxxx was already added to a different Office 365 account xxxx.onmicrosoft.com

Hello,

Recently I bought a new product from GoDaddy: Email Office 365 for. Today I cancel this subscription and my email account was removed. I got email from GoDaddy: 

As requested, an Office 365 user account associated with the following email address has been deleted

But now I am trying to add my domain to my company's subscription and it's failing with message:

xxxx was already added to a different Office 365 account NETORGFTXXXXX.onmicrosoft.com

I called to Microsoft Office Support. They told me that issue is on GoDaddy side.  How do I remove the Office365 account in GoDaddy from my domain?

Thanks!

P.S. I couldn't find any links/pages in GoDaddy profile to create ticket to Support Team. Is it real? No Support Tickets here? 😞

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

@VadimOS

Thanks for taking the time to participate here on the GoDaddy Community Forums!

In this case, the address may be set up still somewhere in the backend of the system. You would need to get in contact with support directly to have that addressed. At this time, we do not have a ticket system, though this is something we may have again in the future. For now, you'd need to either reach out to our telephone support at one of the numbers listed here or contact our chat team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (MST). 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Still have this issue, even Chat Support told me 4-5 times that issue is resolved.