cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Old Email Address

Hello

I used to have some email addresses associated with my website, however I do not see anywhere that I can see those emails anymore. If I were to get an email package, would those email accounts still be there?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ValerieR ,

I did some more digging, and turns out it was a cPanel email that I was looking for, and I found it within cPanel Admin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @Strudel2014 ,

Welcome! Sorry that you cannot access your emails anymore.  Do you remember if you had workspace email, cPanel

email, or Office 365?  Depending on the type of email account, if it is actually disconnected, and how long ago it stopped working and why, there is a small chance you may be able to get the emails back that were there prior to any service disruption.  If you are comfortable, what is your domain name ? If not, please call customer support for an account review.  Have a great week! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

Hi @ValerieR ,

It has been quite a few months since I have had a need to access the email, so I am not too sure time frame wise. As for the type, I had used some service from within GoDaddy that just allowed me to access the emails. I don't remember what it was called. My domain name is strudel2014.com

Hi @ValerieR ,

I did some more digging, and turns out it was a cPanel email that I was looking for, and I found it within cPanel Admin

View solution in original post