cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How many mommas in business have little children?

How many mommas in business have little children?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Re: How many mommas in business have little children?

Hi @Mompreneur1, welcome to the community!  What kind of business are you involved in, and how many children do you have?  

We look forward to chatting with you!  🙂 

MPC

Highlighted

Hi! I have two young boys, ages 5 and 3. How many kiddos do you have? 

Highlighted

I have a grown up amazing young adult!

Highlighted

US has the world's highest rate of children living in single-parent households and is rising! 

"I Empower Both Parents To Have A Work Life Integration, Connecting & Raising Confident Healthy & Creative Children So They Can Be Thriving In Family & Society"

Highlighted

Hi there, my name is Amber and I have 5 at home with me ages 6, 12, 13, 15 & 17. We are in CA so schools are closed and I am learning the home school stuff alongside trying to work from home. Last week was a struggle but by Friday I felt like we'd figured out a pretty good schedule that really helped. That and the fact that I am waking up at 5 am before the kids. The first 3-hours are my most productive. Would love to know your tips and share any advice that you think I could help support you with.

Highlighted

Wow, mama! You are ROCKING it. I too think early mornings are my most productive.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow @globalmunchkins! You have a lot to manage. Super mom!! Keep us posted on how it's going and any other creative solutions you've come up with. Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to give kudos to others and accept a solution if someone answered your question.
Highlighted

WOW! All i can say is big shout out to all the moms in here! Thank you for all that you do!

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

I have four girls and run my business from home. How can I help @globalmunchkins?

Highlighted

Fantastic, let's connect and share! PM me if you think you need support @globalmunchkins