cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many mommas in business have little children?

How many mommas in business have little children?

13 REPLIES 13
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @Mompreneur1, welcome to the community!  What kind of business are you involved in, and how many children do you have?  

We look forward to chatting with you!  🙂 

MPC

Hi! I have two young boys, ages 5 and 3. How many kiddos do you have? 

I have a grown up amazing young adult!

US has the world's highest rate of children living in single-parent households and is rising! 

"I Empower Both Parents To Have A Work Life Integration, Connecting & Raising Confident Healthy & Creative Children So They Can Be Thriving In Family & Society"

Advocate I

Hi there, my name is Amber and I have 5 at home with me ages 6, 12, 13, 15 & 17. We are in CA so schools are closed and I am learning the home school stuff alongside trying to work from home. Last week was a struggle but by Friday I felt like we'd figured out a pretty good schedule that really helped. That and the fact that I am waking up at 5 am before the kids. The first 3-hours are my most productive. Would love to know your tips and share any advice that you think I could help support you with.

Wow, mama! You are ROCKING it. I too think early mornings are my most productive.

Wow @globalmunchkins! You have a lot to manage. Super mom!! Keep us posted on how it's going and any other creative solutions you've come up with. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Fantastic, let's connect and share! PM me if you think you need support @globalmunchkins

Former Employee

WOW! All i can say is big shout out to all the moms in here! Thank you for all that you do!

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I have four girls and run my business from home. How can I help @globalmunchkins?

My wife works from home all the time, so she is thrilled that she has some help with our two (5 and 1) - most days she does the majority of her work in the afternoon/evenings though.

Tyler McElhaney - Tynology
New

@Mompreneur1 I’m a salon owner and I have a 3 year old and a 13 year old

Employee

@Mompreneur1, thank you so much for being here to support all the hard working momma's out there! I am also a mom of a 5 year old and am brand new to working from home. It was definitely a rough start but we are getting better at it! I do feel a little guilty at times for all the screen time she is getting right now though. However, I do make sure we have a least an hour of mom and daughter play time when my shift is over. With our commute this is usually not an option and loving the extra time! Great job to all the moms keeping our houses healthy!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |