• VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Email Hosting using my godaddy VPS

I have a domain name with another registrar, I own a VPS here on Godaddy.

But I want to use Netlify to host my website & setup a custom mail(using my domain) using my godaddy VPS. Please I need assistance.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Where to start @ProjectsLLC1? What exactly are you requesting assistance for? It might do some good to contact support via chat or phone just to explain your setup and goals? I don't know your specific VPS so I can't directly address if what you'd like to do is possible like support would be able to.

If you have specific questions about software or installation I'm sure that someone from the Community will be able to assist you. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Where to start @ProjectsLLC1? What exactly are you requesting assistance for? It might do some good to contact support via chat or phone just to explain your setup and goals? I don't know your specific VPS so I can't directly address if what you'd like to do is possible like support would be able to.

If you have specific questions about software or installation I'm sure that someone from the Community will be able to assist you. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

I'll do just that. Thanks @rd!