cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Abandoned cart email set-up

How do you create/add an abandoned cart email campaign to Quick Shopping Cart? GoDaddy indicates this feature is included but I'm unable to figure out how to get started. Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Former Employee
    Solution

Re: Abandoned cart email set-up

Hi folks!

Thanks for the great question!

You can change the "from" email address on the Abandoned Cart emails by going to the Settings menu and choosing "Store".  Scroll down to the bottom of the "Business Info" column on the left and update the email address there.

NOTE: this can be a different email address than the one you use for your email marketing activities, which is set in the Settings/Email Marketing menu.

I hope this helps!

Christie S

Product Manager

GoDaddy Email Marketing

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Hello @mikek!

Thank you for posting. Quick Shopping Cart doesn't have the Abandoned Cart Recovery feature. That feature is included with our Online Store product. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Highlighted

I am trying to set up my Abandoned cart email, But it has the wrong email listed in the preview. How do I change that? Capture.JPG

Highlighted

@HeelersWay wrote:

I am trying to set up my Abandoned cart email, But it has the wrong email listed in the preview. How do I change that? Capture.JPG

I am having this same issue, and have been unable to find a solution. Were you able to fix the problem?

Highlighted

I am having the same issue as well. wish they would fix this. Also It would be cool if we could customize the email that goes out.

Highlighted
    New

I think it's time to cut bait and ditch GoDaddy for good. There is a serious lack of features, unwillingness to help on their part and an unreliability that is simply unacceptable for anyone selling online.

Highlighted
    New

I have the same problem There are some necessary but nonexistent functions  They do not want to develop their services

Highlighted
    Former Employee
    Solution

Hi folks!

Thanks for the great question!

You can change the "from" email address on the Abandoned Cart emails by going to the Settings menu and choosing "Store".  Scroll down to the bottom of the "Business Info" column on the left and update the email address there.

NOTE: this can be a different email address than the one you use for your email marketing activities, which is set in the Settings/Email Marketing menu.

I hope this helps!

Christie S

Product Manager

GoDaddy Email Marketing

View solution in original post