• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Business Location not found when Linking Square to GD site

I have an active business location in Square that is working.  However when I try and link my Square account to my store in GD, it keeps asking me to add a new location instead of locating the one I currently have.   Any ideas on how to fix this?  I saw a similar issue someone had with the business location not showing up in woocommerce, but I'm not sure how to check what's wrong on the hosting side.  Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Patch4all and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed and followed the steps in the Connect to Square help guide, I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for further assistance.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Patch4all and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed and followed the steps in the Connect to Square help guide, I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for further assistance.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post