• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Business builder to standard web + marketing

So i had the business builder package but i was told when i called in with a problem that the platform i was using was old and not supported anymore. They are leaving my old site up for free this month so i can transfer to the new package. Is it possible to transfer all the old site to the new or are we better off making a new one with the new package?
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User I

Hello @DanceNBeyond and welcome to the community.

Sadly enough, you will have to create a new site similar to the one that you already have once you get the new website builder version. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I

Hello @DanceNBeyond and welcome to the community.

Sadly enough, you will have to create a new site similar to the one that you already have once you get the new website builder version. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post