• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Connecting 'signup form' to Subscribe section

Just wondering how to connect the 'signup form' I've created with the 'subscribe' section of website builder, so the form shows up when people want to subscribe.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Connecting 'signup form' to Subscribe section

Hi,
    Since GoCentral is an optimized builder the only option is to add the "Subscribe" section. This actually integrates into "GEM" or GoDaddy email marketing so that you can create targeted campaigns to send to your subscribers list.

Hello,

I'm not talking about campaigns to send to my list of subscribers.

There is a 'third party add-on' that allows 'sign-up' forms. I am wondering how I can incorporate the sign-up form I have created into my website, so that when people go to subscribe they get the sign-up form I've created. Thus, they can provide more information (like their name or company or city) right off the bat rather than me just receiving a bunch of email subscribers without knowing who anybody actually is.

Hi, 

I am just wondering if you figured out how to do this yet? 

Cheers

The signup form add on generates HTML code,

Create a page on your site, include an HTML Section.

Paste the created code into the section. 

That at will put the form in your site

New

@amato914 wrote: Thus, they can provide more information (like their name or company or city) right off the bat rather than me just receiving a bunch of email subscribers without knowing who anybody actually is.

Yes, I agree. Today’s marketing emails are personalised. I would have thought a name and surname field would be standard in creating a subscription form.  Very disappointed with only a list of email addresses.

Sal

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful" - Albert Schweitzer