• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoCentral Navigation Bar Disappeared

I've been using the GoCentral builder for about 5 days now.  The first couple of days my Nav bar would show the first 4 page titles then a more option to see the rest.  I didn't really notice when it stopped showing during my building and editing of pages over the past couple of days but I only have 7 pages on my website and no nav bar at the top of my page, just the Icon to open the menu.  

I've gone to the Navigation settings to find that there are no Navigation settings besides moving around the order of web pages.  I've tried different themes, text wraps and whatever other slim set of options I have with this web builder but cannot get the navigation bar to show.  Any help?  If not can I migrate to another builder?

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee
    Employee

Re: GoCentral Navigation Bar Disappeared

Hello @DaveyBMI!

Thank you for posting. To help the community better understand your situation, could you provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing? Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team so they can have a look at your specific site with you. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Solution

Re: GoCentral Navigation Bar Disappeared

Had this same problem -- called for Support -- solution was complete shut down and reboot of system. Issue has to do with browsers not updating correctly.