• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Google Reviews

Hi

Ive recently started using Yopto for reviews on our website. We are a brand new company and now im getting some Google reviews I thought id add a google reviews section. The reviews from google my business arent pulling through to our website. 

Is there a time period it takes to show new reviews? 

Can anyone help please? I've been scouring this community all day. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Solution

Re: Google Reviews

Hi @Amanda9982,

Welcome to the Community!

You'll want to first make sure that everything has been setup in the website Builder. This article should help you with Yotpo within the GoDaddy account. This article will have instructions and a video to help you with Google My Business. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I am trying to understand the details. So you have added the "Review Section" to a page that displays live reviews, but the live reviews are not displaying when you test the website?  Did you chose to have the reviews imported from Google My Business or Yotpo?  I have never used Yotpo, but for Google My Business and Facebook Reviews I had to enter the Google and FB links in the settings to work.  Hope that helps

Solution

Hi @Amanda9982,

Welcome to the Community!

You'll want to first make sure that everything has been setup in the website Builder. This article should help you with Yotpo within the GoDaddy account. This article will have instructions and a video to help you with Google My Business. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post