• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Hosting IP blacklisted

Hi there,

My site has been blacklisted for a reason I don't understand. How is this even possible since I have purchased a managed hosting service from GoDaddy? Aren't you supposed to help in order hackers never get to this point?

Please let me know how can we delist this domain ASAP from CBL, protected Sky and Spamhaus

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Hosting IP blacklisted

Hi @frozengr

Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

Our server admins continually work to manage the reputation of our IPs. Occasionally, some still get listed. The best way to have this reviewed is to reach out to our support team with any bounceback or other evidence you have that an IP is listed on a blacklist. They should be able to have the issue escalated if it's possible to request delisting of the IP. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

And how exactly do I contact them? 

Are you available only through phone or can I raise a ticket?

A URL with the direct link would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem and tried talking to support. But, the response is not so postive! Below are some details :

I am having the same problem with the shared host server of GoDaddy 166.62.28.126 where https://www.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi complains about a site www.balestier.com.sg hosted in the same shared host. My CRM software is not accepting the email id of my domain quoting  the ip is blacklisted!

I talked to Godaddy service but I doubt if they understand or they are not ready to support though they understand. What do people do in this case (I see there are around 80 sites hosted in this ip!)

i have the exact same issue, (also had it in the past) 

last time this happened, i made 3 calls that took over 3 hours of hold times, transfers and explanations.  only after the 3rd attempt, someone finally decided to request Spamhaus to delist. 

Today I wasn't so lucky, Godaddy would not even raise a ticket and provide me a status to know if they requested the delisting or even if they took the offending site down. Instead, I was offered dedicated IP specials ...  aka pay more money,  instead of them making sure they run a tight ship.  I don't find this fair at all. really ? not even an update ?