• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Newsletters onto Website

I use the website & marketing / email marketing campaign to send newsletters to subscribers. I want to keep these newsletters on the website in a searchable format however have not found a way. Currently I have them listed under a page "News" with a files setup so I can upload PDFs, but I cannot put descriptions, or make them searchable or use for SEO. I wouldn't mind using the Blog format but don't want to repeat myself. Is there away to upload a newsletter as a blog? Other ideas?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Newsletters onto Website

@furkidsitter 

Did you ever find a solution?   You can have a list of downloadable links to PDFs.

Here's what you do.  Create your Newsletter Archive Page:

Add a Section > Choose: Files > Choose: Best for a list of PDFs or files for download

You can add up to 15 files by clicking on the Add link.  Once the file is uploaded the file name will display.  Then you can click the > to the right of the file name that then takes you to where you can change the File Label to display what you want. 

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison