• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Not receiving my Website emails from Customers.

I am in the process of building my online store via oscommerce .

In the past all my website emails were sent to my hotmail account but since I have changed hosting companies and upgraded my oscommerce store version I no longer get any emails from my customers using the hotmail account.

It has all been set up exactly as before but now I am not receiving emails from customers and/or potential customers. There is not problem sending them however.

But when I go to my file manager under mail then "New" there are 9  which I was not even aware of. When I view the message it basically states that 

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

sunshynecraftsbeads@hotmail.com
        host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0]
        SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
        552 5.2.0 vwtTaYbe80SsX :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::
        Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
        v=2.1 cv=V83dqbTi c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=JYN-81SeleYA:10 p=T6zxzEPqthlJhWL5uj8A:9 p=2hValObMzcyq7cl+BXfaOkwBv5o=:19 p=T0rQq2FaNVxmDIjkY5pXStvKfrg=:19 a=BVfuvrHNdsYoNrWeGoBITw==:117 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=Gmdiow3_cOwA:10 a=Z6-ICtX3Kk0A:10 a=kziv93cY1bsA:10 a=OkGIjbu4AAAA:8 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 ::

How can I fix this so my emails are received and not being rejected as spam ?

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Not receiving my Website emails from Customers.

Hello @traciedawn

That error would usually indicate an issue with the content that is trying to be sent. It's difficult to say why that's happening without a bit more information. Please provide additional information if possible, including how the message is being generated. Is this from a form of some kind? What is the URL of the form? 

Once you provide additional details, another community member may have further input they can provide.

Since this seems to be about your website sending email, I moved the thread to a better location. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Helper II

host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0]
        SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

How can I fix this so my emails are received and not being rejected as spam ?

Thank you in advance.

It appears, that your SMTP is incorrect.

Go to GoDaddy's "Setting up Email"

Then "Email Set Up Center" , where you can log on and check for the correct settings. (you'll need them for your Hotmail account)

Helper II

Or, the settings are NOT correct on you computer, to receive mail. ??

New
    New

Did you solve your email dilemma if not maybe this will help. I don't use GoDaddy Email I use outlook.

I have seen similar error messages, I would do as the one reply stated and check your "smtp" settings a lot of times you need to include login info, port and ssl or tsl security protocol, what caught me was no port#  after the "smtp" address. These settings change sometimes on the server side, right now my mail is throwing errors and it to was correct.

If you can give a path, for example your customers send you an email from their account, to your website and from there it is forwarded to the destination account. 

You are getting the email error when it lands in the destination account or where in route? 

TSS
    New
    New

I re-read that entire message, my VPN was having his email returned to him and it was the same issue. Check and make certain that you are not infected with a virus that is spamming people. The only way to fix it is to call your ISP, they will tell you if you have been blacklisted (that is what it is called).

If I am not mistaken removal from the list takes time but not a long time a week once it is cleared.

I get them from Google and I am banned from sending emails till it clears.

TSS