• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Page linking through featured categories

Allow action buttons or make the actual picture the link on the: Featured Categories > Promote a group of products to sell online

This would just allow you to feature your products then have the customer able to click on the item to direct them to the page

I personally use it to display my services i provide to my clients and having the ability to easily click the service and have it link yo the desired page would be very helpful.

Kinda weird its not there in the first place? or am i missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hi @XEthan. Thanks for posting. The images in the featured categories section should function as a link by default. They can be edited in a number of ways (see below). If this isn't functioning as you expect, I'd first try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't work, you may want to get in touch with our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

Featured categories.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi @XEthan. Thanks for posting. The images in the featured categories section should function as a link by default. They can be edited in a number of ways (see below). If this isn't functioning as you expect, I'd first try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't work, you may want to get in touch with our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

Featured categories.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post