• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Websites + Marketing Standard/Website Builder

I used website builder's free trial to build my site, then subscribed for the Websites + Marketing Standard service, and now want to update some things on my site.  Do I need to also subscribe to Website Builder, or should that already be included with the Websites + Marketing Standard?  When I click on manage my site through the link in Websites + Marketing Standard it takes me to a new template on Website Builder.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @TheAmethystOwl,

Welcome to the Community!

If you've chosen to build your website using the GoDaddy Websites+Marketing (W+M) builder, you don't need to purchase any other hosting. Before your 30-day free trial is up, you can renew THAT plan, and do not need to purchase another website builder plan for your domain. (Each W+M plan can only support 1 website, 1 domain.)

If you "renew" and see an entirely new, empty plan/template, you've not renewed the product, but purchased another plan, or started another trial. You can use these instructions to renew your free trial, choosing either monthly renewals, or locking the price in at a yearly renewal. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III

Websites + Marketing includes the Website Builder.  It sounds like somehow the credit was not applied to the proper plan, if so you would need to contact support directly with your user ID and PIN handy so they can work it out for you.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Hi @TheAmethystOwl,

Welcome to the Community!

If you've chosen to build your website using the GoDaddy Websites+Marketing (W+M) builder, you don't need to purchase any other hosting. Before your 30-day free trial is up, you can renew THAT plan, and do not need to purchase another website builder plan for your domain. (Each W+M plan can only support 1 website, 1 domain.)

If you "renew" and see an entirely new, empty plan/template, you've not renewed the product, but purchased another plan, or started another trial. You can use these instructions to renew your free trial, choosing either monthly renewals, or locking the price in at a yearly renewal. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post