Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Notice: new-- artist writer

Just joined. I'm an artist & writer. have pub 2 small books combining my art & poetry. Plus 1  I'm Not Crazy art exhibition catalog which included my Loco mixed media textile piece. Working on catalogs for my last 3 solo exhibitions. How do u get people to notice your books?

uploaded pix of art but don't think it was accepted. can u see it?

3 REPLIES 3
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @artistwriter! It sounds like you're a very creative person. Glad that you joined us here. 

Would be great if you started a post asking other Community members about their recommendation for marketing of your books in the https://www.godaddy.com/community/Marketing-SEO-Social-Media-for/bd-p/Marketing forum. 

Take care and we hope to see more of your interesting artwork posted!!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    charminglygeeky
    Employee

Hi there, let me be the first to welcome you to our community. We are excited to have you as a member. Have fun!

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Heather
    Employee

Hiya @artistwriter! Welcome aboard! Your artwork did upload, it's wonderful! I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to get some good insight on marketing your books from the rest of the community.

na2mhNx.gif

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support