cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cpanel Email in Outlook windows1 0

Hi,

I connect my Cpanel email id to Outlook Windows 10. It's receiving mail but not sending.

When I send mail from it. It shows that mail in outlook. but it not really send. At first, I think there is a problem in the mail, so I went to Cpanel and then in Webmail, I send a mail that mail is successfully sent. It means there is a problem In outlook. I see setting much time but it is not fixing. Pls, check below pics.

I do this setting in Outlook. Pls, help me.

.mail1.JPGmail2.JPGmail3.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Cpanel Email in Outlook windows1 0

Hello @manu2azier9 and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community!

What Outlook version are you using?

Also, in the email accounts area, there is an option to 'Connect Devices':

cpanel.PNG

Then in the next screen, just select the setup that you are wanting. That should import all the settings that are needed. If not, at the bottom of the page, you can import manual settings as well. 

Capturel-1.PNG

Let me know if that helps you out some. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thanks, It's working bro.

Super User I
Super User I

Glad to hear it's working @manu2azier9 ! You welcome.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***