Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Hosting multiple website on deluxe plan

Hello. 

I have deluxe godaddy plan and using primary domain hosting. Now i want to add another domain purchased using other domain registering company. using this link https://pk.godaddy.com/help/add-addon-domains-to-host-multiple-websites-in-linux-hosting-8877 i have added the other domain to my godaddy account but I am unable to install cpanel hosting on it. When I go into my account hosting page I am only able to see my primary domain that is registered and hosted on godaddy. Kindly assist me as to how I can install hosting on the addon domain. 

Thank you 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PL281
Super User IV

@drshahrukh 

In cPanel you would go to Add On domains and add the domain there and set the home directory as well.

There is not a separate cPanel account for each domain. The only way to accomplish this is to either purchase a 2nd cPanel server or a VPS server where you can create your own cPanel accounts for each domain.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

@drshahrukh 

Can you you send me a photo of the entire management screen as I don't recognize that little snippet 

If your domain is not registered at GoDaddy and you want to use the GoDaddy name servers you can, but you need to see the specific servers it gives you for your domain

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

5 REPLIES 5
PL281
Super User IV

@drshahrukh 

In cPanel you would go to Add On domains and add the domain there and set the home directory as well.

There is not a separate cPanel account for each domain. The only way to accomplish this is to either purchase a 2nd cPanel server or a VPS server where you can create your own cPanel accounts for each domain.

Hey hi .. 

I have added the addon domain and assigned the name servers on the domain registering site instealled wordpress on the addon domain however I am still unable to access my website on the url http://webdukan.pk or even through wordpress .. 

I feel totally lost .. 

Al 

@drshahrukh 

So I can't seem to get WHOIS / DNS information for webdukan.pk 

When you say you assigned the Name Servers - what were they and what did you change them to.

Can you post a screenshot

i am not sure what they were but i changed them to ns43.domaincontrol.com  ns44.domaincontrol.com

4808941178191872.png

@drshahrukh 

Can you you send me a photo of the entire management screen as I don't recognize that little snippet 

If your domain is not registered at GoDaddy and you want to use the GoDaddy name servers you can, but you need to see the specific servers it gives you for your domain